Born in Rome, Italy in 1980.
Lives and works in Britain
Artist-in-Residence Olofström (Sweden)
Digital Arts Studios, Queen street studios, Belfast (UK)
– Shortlisted Columbia Threadneedle Prize 2015-2016, Mall Galleries, London
– Shortlisted Thirty4Thirty Art Award. Buro4 designers and developers, London
– Winner Ashurst Art Prize (Employees choice’s award), London
– Winner Mantegna Cercasi Prize, photographic art section
Chamber of commerce, Mantua.
– Winner Renaissance Art Prize photography category
Italian cultural Institute, London
– Shortlisted Terna contemporary Art Award, shortlisted ArteLaguna Prize
Paratissima. Ever Present Past. Turin
ArtVerona. Andrea Ingenito Contemporary Art, Naples
The Other Art Fair. Victoria House, Bloomsbury, London
MIA Milano Image Art Fair. Andrea Ingenito Contemporary Art, Naples
ArtVerona. Andrea Ingenito Contemporary Art
Asia Contemporary Art Show, Hong Kong. Andrea Ingenito Art Gallery
Parallax Art Fair. Chelsea Town Hall, London
Link Art Fair, Hong Kong
The Other Art Fair, Ambika P3, London
ArtVerona. Angel Art Gallery, Milan
– What lurks behind the idylls. Curated by Elda Torres and Alessandra B. Venier
Barbagianna ArtHouse. Pontassieve, Tuscany
– Upcoming memories. 10GS Mayfair, London. Curated by Vanessa J Brady
– Gravitas. Barbara Nati-Matteo Pugliese. Artribù Art House, Rome
– Focus on contemporary. Centre for Contemporary arts, Pontedera, Tuscany
– A journey through illusion. Curated by Franco LaRussa. CueB gallery, London
Unpredictable trees, curated by Massimo Sgroi.
The Format Cotemporary culture gallery, Milan
Promised cities, curated by Maria Cristina Strati. Marena Rooms Gallery, Turin
A world beyond the world. Curated by Daniele DeAngelis
Sponge living space, Pergola (Italy).
Postcards from the world. CAOS gallery, Rome
SELECTED GROUP SHOWS
– Columbia Threadneedle Prize. Shortlisted work. Mall Galleries, London
– Thirty4Thirty Art Award. Shortlisted work. National Theatre, London
– This is Contemporary. Bartoli Felter Art Foundation, Cagliari (Sardinia)
– MantegnaCercasi Prize. Home of Mantegna, Mantua.
– Art for Article 9 of the Constitution. Permanent installation.
Park of the Appia Antica, Rome. Curator Roberto Ippolito
– The wisdom of escape. Nancy Victor Gallery, London
Barbara Nati, Emily Allchurch, Suzanne Moxhay. Curated by Rachael Hill
– Neo:artists Prize final exhibition. Bolton, UK
– Weird and wonderful, CueB Gallery, London, curated by Franco La Russa
– Il fantastico differente, Art&co galleries, Parma. Curated by Massimo Sgroi
– Otherness, Art&co galleries, Caserta. Curated by Massimo Sgroi
– Cork street open exhibition. Mayfair, London
Selected previous shows
– aquAquae, Palazzo Rusconi. Curated by Fabio Carnaghi
– Techne Prize finalists group show Congress hall, Parma.
Curated by Marco Scotti
– Art Below, London Angel Tube Station, Northbound platform
– EcoBrain, curated by Martina Cavallarin
Ecomondo, Rimini Fair district
– Metamorphism. Identities and Haughtiness.
Curated by Carlo Sala. Fornace di Asolo
– Digital Brains. Artandgallery, Milan. Curated by Alessandro Trabucco.
– Urban Cut. Lanificio Factory, Rome.
Curated by Manuela Contino, Claudia Dionesalvi and Inside Art magazine
– ISEA electronic arts symposium. Waterfront Hall, Belfast.
– site-specific installation at Ormeau Baths Gallery, Belfast.
– Corpus Dominae, MAC Contemporary art Museum, Mondolfo (Italy).
Curated by Cristina Muccioli
– AlterAzioni. AUS18 gallery, Milan. Curated by Chiara Canali.
– Arte&Sud curated by Antonio Arévalo, Castle of Aci Castello (Italy).[:]